Today I attempted to cook dinner for our group, because we decided to stay in and relax for the evening. Somehow I was the one who ended up cooking the dinner. When we went shopping we couldn't really read what we were buying, thus we just kind of went with what looked like it might taste good...this was a bad idea. We thought we bought chicken...we bought pork...I think. Oh well some of us ate it and no one has had to be rushed to the hospital yet. I ended up cooking pork with noodles, mushroom sauce (I think), corn and peas.
I just finished doing laundry, well sort of. There is no dryer, so my laundry is now setting on this metal thing drying. Thankfully I didn't put all of my jeans in the washer. I probably would have if I could have actually fit it in there. The washer machine is really tiny, I was lucky I could what I did in there.
So the other day I mentioned the toilet paper. It comes in red raspberry, green apple and some other color/smell(at least I think it is smell). Oh and when you go out don't forget to check to make sure there is toilet paper in the stall, because sometimes they don't have the toilet paper in the stall. You have to get it before you go into the stall.
Today we got to see the Kuskovo Estate (http://www.moscowcity.com/attractions/kuskovo.htm). It was really pretty and a great place to have a wedding at, but wasn't my cup of tea. We actually got to see some of the wedding parties take pictures around the place. Their wedding dresses are very similar to us. I am going to try to find out more about how the whole marriage and wedding process goes.
Well it is 1 am and we are going to get to see more of Pushkin's statue tomorrow(or I guess today), so I need to be well rested for that. I am so excited!!
До Завтра!
No comments:
Post a Comment