Today was Russian independence day. It was a day where most people had the day off and all of the museums were free or really cheap. Thus, two of my classmates and I went to the zoo. It was really crowded and the zoo was huge. We needed a gps just to get around the place. I decided when I come back to Russia I am bringing rain boots and a gps. We got to see a lot of the animals at the zoo, but of course the day we decided to go it was finally really warm (it was also the day I stupidly decided to wear a long sleeved button up shirt). We were really jealous of the polar bear and her cub who were swimming around in the nice cool water. Oh and we found where all of the ice in Russia went...to the polar bears. I wonder if the polar bears took all of the air conditioners as well. OOO and I got to see penguins!!! They were cute, but need some more love. I don't think they even got ice in their encounter...I guess the Russians definitely take pride in their bears.
The rest of my evening won't excite you much. However, I am realizing how much Russia is taking over my brain. I was working on my Russian homework, while listening to Russian music and was drinking vodka and orange juice ( don't worry there was very little vodka...I learned that it helps me sleep).
До Завтра!
The rest of my evening won't excite you much. However, I am realizing how much Russia is taking over my brain. I was working on my Russian homework, while listening to Russian music and was drinking vodka and orange juice ( don't worry there was very little vodka...I learned that it helps me sleep).
До Завтра!
No comments:
Post a Comment