Well today we didn't do anything crazy. We were all exhausted from our first week of being here. So around 1ish when we had all raised from the sleeping dead we went to McDonalds and got hot chocolate and some got meals. They wanted something quick and American. So of course we picked McDonalds. Then we went to the market to get some study snacks and some food for dinners for the week. Oh and then I got some Theraflu because of a stupid cold I got due to the weather and not sleeping.
Then we spent the rest of the afternoon studying...well kind of.
I dreadfully took a shower. The water is ice cold. Until 7 June we do not have any hot water. Russian cold water seems colder then American cold water. It is sooo cold. I dread taking showers, but it was necessary.
Oh then one of my friends and I attempted to watch Transformers in Russians. They were speaking too fast. So we decided to watch kids cartoons on youtube.
Well, I need my sleep. Tomorrow will be a long and exciting day!!!
До завтра!
Then we spent the rest of the afternoon studying...well kind of.
I dreadfully took a shower. The water is ice cold. Until 7 June we do not have any hot water. Russian cold water seems colder then American cold water. It is sooo cold. I dread taking showers, but it was necessary.
Oh then one of my friends and I attempted to watch Transformers in Russians. They were speaking too fast. So we decided to watch kids cartoons on youtube.
Well, I need my sleep. Tomorrow will be a long and exciting day!!!
До завтра!
No comments:
Post a Comment